Hearing entitled “The Fed Turns 100: Lessons Learned over a Century of Central Banking”
Wednesday, September 11, 2013 2:00 PM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Monetary Policy and Trade
Click here for the Archived Webcast of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Dr. Allan H. Meltzer, Professor of Political Economy, Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University (TTF)
- Dr. Marvin Goodfriend, friends of Allan Meltzer, Professor of Economics, Tepper School of Business, Carnegie Mellon University (TTF)
- Mr. Alex J. Pollock, Resident Fellow, American Enterprise Institute (TTF)
- Dr. Lawrence H. White, Professor, Department of Economics, George Mason University (TTF)
- Dr. Joseph E. Gagnon, Senior Fellow, Peterson Institute for International Economics (TTF)
- Dr. Josh Bivens, Research and Policy Director, Economic Policy Institute (TTF)