Hearing entitled “Reducing Barriers to Capital Formation, Part II”
Wednesday, July 10, 2013 10:00 AM in 2128 Rayburn HOB
Capital Markets and Government Sponsored Enterprises
Click here for the Archived Webcast of this hearing.
Click here for the Committee Memorandum.
- Mr. Raymond T. Leach, Chief Executive Officer, JumpStart Inc., on behalf of the National Venture Capital Association (TTF)
- Mr. Kenneth I. Moch, President and Chief Executive Officer, Chimerix, Inc., on behalf of the Biotechnology Industry Organization (TTF)
- Mr. Christopher Nagy, President and Founder, KOR Trading LLC (TTF)
- Mr. Wayne G. Souza, General Counsel and Executive Vice President, Law and Corporate Secretary, Walton International Group (USA), Inc., on behalf of the Investment Program Association (TTF)
- Professor Robert B. Thompson, Peter P. Weidenbrunch Jr. Professor of Business Law, Georgetown University Law Center (TTF)